Experience a four night exclusive adventure
Adventure-filled days, luxurious accommodations, and authentic local cuisine are some of the highlights of the Belize travel packages at Blancaneaux Lodge. During your stay, you’ll journey into the past with a canoe trip into ancient caves, discover natural swimming holes on horseback, and explore the secrets of the mystical Maya culture. With nights spent in a beautifully appointed Riverfront Cabaña set among lush, landscaped gardens and overlooking cascading waterfalls, you’ll swear paradise is located under the rainforest canopy of Belize.
• Four nights in our Riverfront Cabaña.
• All cooked breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
• Full day 4-wheel drive excursion to Maya citadel of Caracol and Rio Frio Cave.
• Canoe adventure to Barton Creek Cave.
• Horseback adventure to Big Rock Falls.
• Round trip transfer from Belize International Airport and Blancaneaux Lodge.
2020/2021 package rates:
Winter: USD 3457 + taxes USD 623.79 = USD 4080.79
Spring: USD 3657 + taxes USD 661.79 = total USD 4318.79
Summer: USD 3097 + taxes 555.39 = USD 3652.39
Above rates are in US dollars per couple. Beverages are not included with meals. Extra nights may be added for a supplemental fee. No service charge has been added to tours. Gratuities are optional. A US $2,000 deposit is required upon making the reservation. Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. Unused portions of the package are nonrefundable. We cannot guarantee exclusive private tours.