Experience a four night exclusive adventure
Adventure-filled days, luxurious accommodations, and authentic local cuisine are some of the highlights of the Belize travel packages at Blancaneaux Lodge. During your stay, you’ll journey into the past with a canoe trip into ancient caves, discover natural swimming holes on horseback, and explore the secrets of the mystical Maya culture. With nights spent in a beautifully appointed Riverfront Cabaña set among lush, landscaped gardens and overlooking cascading waterfalls, you’ll swear paradise is located under the rainforest canopy of Belize.
• Four nights in our Riverfront Cabaña.
• All cooked breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
• Full day 4-wheel drive excursion to Maya citadel of Caracol and Rio Frio Cave.
• Canoe adventure to Barton Creek Cave.
• Horseback adventure to Big Rock Falls.
• Round trip transfer from Belize International Airport and Blancaneaux Lodge.
2017 Package Prices:
WINTER RATES (January 6 – April 30, 2017)
$3,332 per couple plus $598.04 taxes and service charges.
SUMMER RATES (May 1 – December 16, 2017)
$2,972 per couple plus $529.64 taxes and service charges.
Above rates are in US dollars per couple. Beverages are not included with meals. Extra nights may be added for a supplemental fee. No service charge has been added to tours. Gratuities are optional. A US $2,000 deposit is required upon making the reservation. Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. Unused portions of the package are nonrefundable. We cannot guarantee exclusive private tours.