From the natural serenity of the Maya Mountains to the shores of Placencia Lagoon, we are reminded that paradise can exist in more than one locale.
This weeklong package showcases both of our luxurious resorts in Belize. You’ll stay three nights in a stylish Riverfront Cabaña at Blancaneaux Lodge, where you can swim beneath cascading waterfalls and explore the exotic flora and fauna of the tropical rainforest. The second half of your retreat will be spent in a beautifully furnished Seaview Cottage at our Belize luxury beach hideaway, Turtle Inn, where you will have the opportunity to snorkel along the largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere and witness the spectacular sunset on Placencia Lagoon with hor d’oeuvres and wine from the Francis Ford Coppola’s Winery. Included in the package are meals from our hideaways’ restaurants, which offer a wide selection of local cuisine as well as traditional Italian dishes.
• Three nights in the Riverfront Cabaña at Blancaneaux Lodge and four nights in the Seaview Cottage at Turtle Inn.
• At Blancaneaux Lodge, you will receive all breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
• At Turtle Inn, you will receive all breakfasts and lunches; two dinners at the Mare Restaurant and one dinner at the beachfront Gauguin Grill.
• Canoe trip to Barton Creek Cave.
• Full day tour to Mayan citadel of Caracol and Rio Frio Cave.
• Full day snorkel trip.
• Sunset Cruise
• Transfers from Belize International Airport to Blancaneaux Lodge, from Blancaneaux Lodge to Turtle Inn, and from Turtle Inn to Placencia Airport.
• One-way domestic air from Placencia to Belize International Airport on departure date.
Call or email our Vacation Planning Office for Seasonal Package Pricing.