Indulge in the unmatched beauty of Belize with this week-long honeymoon package showcasing both of our award-winning tropical hideaways.
Stay three nights amongst the lush landscape and sweeping vistas of our mountain hideaway, Blancaneaux Lodge, before continuing your romantic holiday at our beachside paradise, Turtle Inn. Whether under the secluded canopy of the rainforest or mere steps from the seashore, you’ll enjoy luxurious accommodations and unparalleled service during your luxury Belize honeymoon. Rejuvenate with couples' spa treatments, enjoy the delicious and varied cuisine in our many restaurants, and experience four adventure excursions that will take you into the heart of our magnificent surroundings.
• Three nights in the Honeymoon Cabaña at Blancaneaux Lodge and four nights in a Seafront Cottage at Turtle Inn.
• At Blancaneaux Lodge, you will receive all breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
• At Turtle Inn, you will receive all breakfasts and lunches; two dinners at the Mare Restaurant and one dinner at the beachfront Gauguin Grill.
• A chilled bottle of Sofia Blanc de Blancs sparkling wine upon arrival to your room.
• Spa treatment for two at Turtle Inn’s Sunset Spa.
• Canoe trip to Barton Creek Cave.
• Full day 4-wheel drive excursion to Mayan citadel of Caracol and Rio Frio Cave.
• Full day snorkel trip.
• Sunset Cruise
• Transfers from Belize International Airport to Blancaneaux Lodge, from Blancaneaux Lodge to Turtle Inn, and from Turtle Inn to Placencia Airport.
• One-way domestic air from Placencia Airport to Belize International Airport on departure date.
2018 Package Rates:
WINTER RATES (January 6 – April 15, 2018)
$7,232 USD per couple plus $1,298.67 USD in taxes and service charges = Total $8,530.67USD
SUMMER RATES (April 16 – December 16, 2018)
$6,392 USD per couple plus $1,139.07 USD in taxes and service charges = Total $7,531.07 USD
Above rates are per couple. Beverages are not included with meals. Extra nights may be added for a supplemental fee. No service charge has been added to tours. Gratuities are optional. A US $2000.00 deposit for Blancaneaux and Turtle Inn each, is required upon making the reservation. Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. Unused portions of the package are nonrefundable. We cannot guarantee exclusive private tours. Private charter flights between Belize International Airport and Blancaneaux Lodge and between Blancaneaux Lodge and Turtle Inn may be arranged for an additional fee.